Subject: Re: [Boost-users] passing socket descriptor to a function
From: pedro chaparro (pdro07_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-01-28 04:12:28

from the main code i call a function to start a server on a port X, already
this server started , i back to main fucntion, make some calculus and after
that i have to write some data through the socket, so i call a writing
fuction, but to this fuction i have to pass to it the data i want transmit
and something to indicate it what's the socket i'm using. I'm not an expert
in programming so i dont know if this is the best way to do it. I just want
to access to the variable socket from anywhere.
thanks