Subject: [Boost-users] [UTF] Provide a custom init_unit_test
From: Ahmed Badran (ahmed.badran_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-01-28 20:26:06

Hi,

I have a single test module (defined via BOOST_TEST_MODULE), then multiple test suites, each defined in its own .cpp file and I am using a single header variant of the unit test framework. Is there an easy way to provide my own init_unit_test and have it plug into the rest of the system, with main and everything else provided by the utf library?

I've looked at the headers of utf and it seemed that the generation of main and other initialization routines are tied to also providing an "init_unit_test" which causes a multiple definition problem at link stage.

Regards,
Ahmed