Subject: [Boost-users] [BGL] Kolmogorov max flow
From: Olivier Tournaire (olitour_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-02-03 14:04:51

Hi all,

I am currently trying to use kolmogorov_max_flow algorithm. I am building a
graph from another lib, namely CGAL. I first build an arrangement of the
plane, and use the dual arrangement representation provided by CGAL (see
http://www.cgal.org/Manual/3.3/doc_html/cgal_manual/Arrangement_2/Chapter_main.html#Subsection_20.12.2).
So, each vertex of the graph is a face of the arrangement, and each edge in
the graph is an edge of the arrangement. CGAL provides a graph_traits to use
BGL algorithm.
However, I do not know how to use kolmogorov_max_flow with this
graph_traits. The doc states that reversed edges must be included in the
graph. The graph provided by CGAL already has reverse edges. How can I deal
with that ?
Could you please give me the way to call kolmogorov_max_flow withthe graph
provided by CGAL ?

Best regards,

Olivier