Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [BGL] Kolmogorov max flow
From: Jeremiah Willcock (jewillco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-02-03 22:19:04

On Wed, 3 Feb 2010, Olivier Tournaire wrote:

> Thank you Jereliah for your quick reply. I will try tomorrow and give you the results. One more question : I compute for each edge its
> capacity, and store the, for instance, in a std::vector. How can I set them to the edge_capacity property ? Note that I can adapt my code
> to use another container.

If you have a graph with an edge_index property (I don't know if the CGAL
one does), you can use that with iterator_property_map to turn your vector
into a property map. Otherwise, if you have < and == operators on CGAL's
edge descriptors, you can use associative_property_map as the storage.
If those two cases do not apply, things will be harder; you need some sort
of container that can be indexed by edge descriptors and contain the
capacities as values to use as your property map.

-- Jeremiah Willcock