Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [proto] using proto with nvcc
From: Eric Jourdanneau (ejourdanneau_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-02-08 16:47:21

Manjunath Kudlur wrote:
> Hi Eric,
>
> I am assuming that you are referring to NVIDIA's CUDA compiler, when
> you say nvcc. I don't know if nvcc has complete C++ compliance/support
> for CUDA programs. You are better off posting this question to one of
> NVIDIA's forums http://forums.nvidia.com/index.php.

Yes, indeed.
Since You offer me the chance to make a small change in my first post, I
would like to tell that the error is on line 314 for the 1.38 version of
boost, and on line 422 for the 1.42 one.
Well, there are some slides from Troy D. Straszheim, where he talks
about nvcc and proto, but he did not seem to have this problem, or at
least did not tell about them.
Eric