Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [proto] using proto with nvcc
From: Joel.Falcou_at_[hidden]
Date: 2010-02-09 00:49:09

> I've never tested proto with nvcc, so I'm not surprised it doesn't work.
> I would need someone familiar with the quirks of this compiler (Troy?)
> to help get proto working with it. And there's no guarantee it's
> possible -- proto requires a fairly compliant compiler.

Eric J. and I already made some parts of boost compiling on nvcc. The main
problem comes from the fact that bosot dont recognize NVCC as a proper
compiler in config.hpp. By adding a config fil for that and adding the
proper BOOST_NO_XXX macro, some stuff compiles (like type_traist etc). So
the war is not a complete failure.

We'll keep you updated on this front.