Subject: [Boost-users] how to know when eof has been reached?
From: eial_at_[hidden]
Date: 2010-02-11 17:42:13

hello
I've implemented a base64 decoder using input_filter, now for some reason I can't seem to cause it to end when reaching EOF.
I need to read the entire that but using >> returns what is in between spaces, so I've created a function that loops on the stream to get the data.
using a bool flag haven't worked because for some reason, the value isn't saved between the functions so I've tried with a specific char, that didn't worked too, how can I know when I've reached EOF?
the headers and source can be found at: http://gitorious.org/open-source-soccer-manager/ossm/blobs/master/src/Utilities/Base64Decoder.hpp http://gitorious.org/open-source-soccer-manager/ossm/blobs/master/src/Utilities/Base64Decoder.cpp
thanks.