Subject: Re: [Boost-users] error importing hello_ext
From: hitesh dhiman (hitesh.dhiman.1988_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-02-17 03:20:52

Hi,
I managed to get it working, by following the link:
http://selcuk-ozturk.com/post/2009/09/15/C2b2b-and-Python-with-BoostPython-1.aspx

<http://selcuk-ozturk.com/post/2009/09/15/C2b2b-and-Python-with-BoostPython-1.aspx>Basically,
during the test mode, bjam deletes the pyd file. I had to use
--preserve-test-targets

and then it retained the pyd file.
After that i copied the dll from the bin.v2 folder to this folder, and it
worked.

Thanks for the help!