Subject: [Boost-users] multi_array : using double** from 3rd party lib
From: Hicham Mouline (hicham_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-02-23 04:06:41

Hello,
I have a 3rd party library which exposes a function that takes a double** data argument.
I looked into its source and saw that they use this notation
    data[i][j] with i and j varying from imin to imax and j from jmin to jmax

Now I have a boost::multi_array<double, 7> marray
and I have 2 dimensions that are given to me by the user at runtime, between 0 and 6.
They may be contiguous or not.

and I wish to pass the "subarray" as a double** argument and call their function .It's not possible, is it?

I am actually able to override their function that takes in a double** data.

Can it work then?

regards,