Subject: [Boost-users] Xcode and Boost
From: David Rangel (dprangelito_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-02-24 16:08:31

Boost Users:
I am interested in using Xcode on OSX to develop some code, and have been
having some troubles compiling the regex example given at:
http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_35_0/more/getting_started/unix-variants.html
I can compile using the command line, but not in Xcode.

I do not know if this is the correct forum on which to post, but after some
searching for my question on the web, I have not found a suitable answer. I
am able to compile the simple first example using Xcode, by directing it to
look for the header files and libraries. The same procedure does not work
for the second example and the compilation fails.

I am not sure if anyone is using the XCode development development
environment and has run into this problem, but any hints would be
appreciated.

Thank you