Subject: Re: [Boost-users] boost::asio::read_until w/ boost::function
From: marty (marty_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-02-26 22:33:12

Thanks for your response.

I've sidestepped the issue by implementing a workaround. Thus, I'm not
desperate to get this working (or upgrade the compiler).

However, I've confirmed that this behavior is still present in boost
1.42.0 so perhaps it should be filed as a bug... or at least,
docs should warn about 3.4.6 incompatibilities.