Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Compile boost for arm-eabi
From: Lars Viklund (zao_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-02-28 03:44:14

On Sun, Feb 28, 2010 at 08:31:10AM +0000, Carlos wrote:
> Hi
>
> How I could compile boost for another arquitecture?
> I thougth I have done it right, but when compiling my program with a static
> link to a boost library I'm getting this message:
>
> I'm getting around this problem and I found that it might be because I don't
> compile boost in the right way.
> Any ideias how I do that?

This is your third post with the _exact_ same contents.
If you did not get any reply the first time, it tends to be because
either no-one knows, no-one cares, or (most likely), you did not provide
enough information and no-one can be bothered to try to extract the
information from you.

Try providing
- the bjam command you used,
- any modifications to user-config.jam you use,
- maybe the top of the output of bjam --debug-configuration,
- maybe talk a bit about what tools (ar, ld, etc.) one normally uses for
  your target platform,
- and more.

--
Lars Viklund | zao_at_[hidden]