Subject: [Boost-users] Creating a map between two sets of classes
From: Gokulakannan Somasundaram (gokul007_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-01 13:34:09

Hi,
    I have a requirement where in i have a set of classes and they have a
one on one correspondence with another set of classes. Consider something
like this
a) template<class A>
    class Walkers
{
     int walk( Context<A>* context );
};

The set of Context classes are not templates. They are individual classes. I
need to create a mapping between these two sets. One way, i could think of
is to create a typelist and refer to the class at the appropriate location.
But i feel that is more error prone, as i may mismatch the Contexts in the
typelist. Can someone advise me how to do this using any of the boost
libraries?

Thanks,
Gokul.