Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Boost.Log formal review upcoming
From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-01 16:29:06

Edward Diener wrote:
> Vladimir Prus wrote:
>> Edward Diener wrote:

>>> Whatever happened to the other logging library earlier submitted by
>>> John Torjo ? Has it just been rejected completely or what ?
>>
>> It has been rejected. Then, it was submitted again, and is in the
>> review queue,
>> but without a date or review manager. I don't know more than that.
>
> I think it would be very helpful if both logging libraries were reviewed
> at the same time.

Maybe. Unfortunately, it seems unlikely that in the week that remains
you will be able to revive the discussion about simultaneous reviews
that we had some time ago, lead it to a resolution, find a review
manager for John's logging library, and arrange a time slot. And it's
even less likely that this timeslot will be Marth 8 - March 17.

- Volodya