Subject: Re: [Boost-users] multinomial tree-like container
From: Hicham Mouline (hicham_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-02 03:03:47

-----Original Message-----
>From: "Paul Dugas" [paul_at_[hidden]]
>Date: 02/03/2010 06:06 AM
>To: "boost-users" <boost-users_at_[hidden]>
>Subject: Re: [Boost-users] multinomial tree-like container

On Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 5:53 AM, Hicham Mouline <hicham_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> Is there a library that provides a public container that has the structure of a tree where there are top nodes, and each node can have 0 to N children?

>Is "Property Tree" what you're looking for?

>http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_42_0/doc/html/property_tree.html

>PD

That one looks geared towards reading/writing config.

I have no IO to do, just a data structure that resembles a n-ary tree where I may want to apply an algorithm on all the nodes.

As far as I could find:

1. Boost.Tree from summer of code 2006 in boost vault, though it seems to have implemented only binary trees
2. ntree.hh from http://tree.phi-sci.com/ seems to be what I want.
3. Boost Graph library is a superset of what I need.

Regards,