Subject: [Boost-users] Regression testing of boost libraries
From: Yogesh Arora (yogesh.ar_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-11 09:51:32

Hi

I am compiling boost 1.39.0 libraires on sun os. I have just started with
using boost libraries and dont have much know about them. I read somewhere
that after compilation i can run some regression tests to check if
everything has compiled properly or not. When i looked at boost regression
test webpage it mentioned that it would download the latest boost code and
run the test case on it. However i dont want that, I have a copy of boost
1.39.0 which i have compiled on which i want to run these regression test
cases. Is there a way to do that.

Also someone mentioned that boost maintains a page on which i can check the
status of boost unit test on different platforms, but i could not seem to
find it. Can someone provide reference to that page. I am especially
interested in status of boost libraires on Sun os with toolset=sun

Thanks
Yogesh