Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [asio] Callbacks not getting called
From: Tom Kent (lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-11 18:59:06

So, I tried it, but surprisingly, it didn't make any difference. I'm
not sure why there wasn't an error, it seems like one of HandleAccept
and &HandleAccept would cause some type of error.

Also, I'm not having the problem getting through the acceptor. The
server successfully gets the accept callback for the connection from the
client (and the client gets its callback as well). Its the
aysnc_send/async_read that doesn't ever get a callback. I tried using
the reference to HandleAccept in those as well, but like I said above,
saw the *exact* same results.

Tom

> acceptor_->async_accept(*sock1_, HandleAccept);

Perhaps you could try

acceptor_->async_accept(*sock1_, &HandleAccept);

here?

Cheers,

Rutger