Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [serialization] installed documentation bug and suggestions.
From: Mostafa (mostafa_working_away_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-13 21:05:39

I should have been more clear. This is for boost version 1.42

> Mostafa wrote:
>> I've had bad internet connection so I had to resort to using the
>> installed boost docs and noticed some bugs.
>>
>> 1) /share/doc/boost/libs/serialization/doc/index.html has broken
>> links in the left frame.
>
> Which links specifically?

Case Studies
Other Classes

By broken, I mean that they're not identified as links in the browser. I
guess that's because they're missing the anchor tag. Now that I have
internet connection back, I see that on the website they're expandable
tree nodes, not links. That's not how they're rendered offline, that is
the whole left pane is not renedered as a tree structure, it's rendered
flat with the descendant nodes missing, is that expected? BTW, the
browser I'm using is: Firefox 3.5.7

-Mostafa