Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Compilation problems with MinGW
From: Benjamin Lau (blwy10v_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-14 03:22:56

I checked my MinGW installation's configuration (via g++ -v) and it
gave me the following:

Using built-in specs.
Target: mingw32
Configured with: ../gcc-4.4.0/configure
--enable-languages=c,ada,c++,fortran,java,objc,obj-c++
--disable-sjlj-exceptions --enable-shared --enable-libgcj
--enable-libgomp --with-dwarf2 --disable-win32-registry
--enable-libstdcxx-debug --enable-version-specific-runtime-libs
--prefix=/mingw --with-gmp=/mingw/src/gmp/root
--with-mpfr=/mingw/src/mpfr/root --build=mingw32
Thread model: win32
gcc version 4.4.0 (GCC)

It seems that my build of the MinGW compiler does not support
setjmp/longjmp exceptions. If that is the case, how does MinGW build
the static Boost libraries to require setjmp and longjmp, if it
doesn't even support it? Or is there a compiler flag I can pass to g++
when I call it that will allow setjmp and longjmp use?

Benjamin