Subject: [Boost-users] Problem building boost::filesystem on vxworks 6.8 using windriver's workbench
From: Reger, Paul (paul.reger_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-15 11:08:12

Hi,

We are trying to build version 1.41 of boost::filesystem on vxworks 6.8
using windriver's workbench, using gnu c++ compiler system version 4.1.2
and we are using the build configuration:

-D__VXWORKS__ -DBOOST_ASSERT_CONFIG
-DBOOST_PLATFORM_CONFIG=\"$(WS_ROOT_DIR)/ThirdParty/Boost/flir//vxworks-
68.hpp\"

(We generated vxworks-68.hpp from 1.41's
boost/config/platform/vxworks.hpp, and it appears below).

But, we are getting the compiler error:

C:/AccuRev/Boost/Boost_141_Vx_Port/ThirdParty/Boost/libs/filesystem/src/
operations.cpp:62:30: error: sys/statvfs.h: No such file or directory

Anyone see this problem? Got a solution?

Thanks,

Paul

Software Engineer

FLIR Systems, Inc.

27700 SW Parkway Ave.

Wilsonville, OR 97070

Ph: 503.498.3069

Fx: 503.498.3910

paul.reger_at_[hidden]

vxworks-68.hpp follows:

// Taken from boost 1.41.0 version of the vxworks.hpp platform file.

// Modified for use with VxWorks 6.8

// vxWorks specific config options:

#define BOOST_PLATFORM "vxWorks 6.8"

// disable wide char support

// we don't use it anyway

#define BOOST_NO_CWCHAR

#define BOOST_NO_INTRINSIC_WCHAR_T

#define BOOST_NO_STD_WSTRING // added for 6.8

#define BOOST_NO_CWCTYPE // added for 6.8

#define BOOST_NO_STD_WSTREAMBUF // added for 6.8

#define BOOST_NO_SWPRINTF // added for 6.8

// Strict ansi eliminates 64-bit integers -

#if defined(__GNUC__) && defined(__STRICT_ANSI__)

#define BOOST_NO_INT64_T

#warning - 64-bit integer support disabled.

#endif

// Header file inclusions

#define BOOST_HAS_UNISTD_H

// these allow posix_features to work, since vxWorks doesn't

// define them itself

//#ifndef _POSIX_TIMERS

//#define _POSIX_TIMERS 1

//#endif

//#ifndef _POSIX_THREADS

//#define _POSIX_THREADS 1

//#endif

// We use the posix schduler in priority mode

// #define _POSIX_PRIORITY_SCHEDULING

// vxworks doesn't work with asio serial ports

// TODO: verify this is still true in 6.8

#define BOOST_ASIO_DISABLE_SERIAL_PORT

// boilerplate code:

#include <boost/config/posix_features.hpp>

Notice to recipient: This email is meant for only the intended recipient of the transmission, and may be a communication privileged by law, subject to export control restrictions or that otherwise contains proprietary information. If you receive this email by mistake, please notify us immediately by replying to this message and then destroy it and do not review, disclose, copy or distribute it. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.