Subject: Re: [Boost-users] How to forward to a list of boost::function?
From: John Ky (newhoggy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-16 07:29:54

Hi OvermindDL1,

I'm having trouble finding any information on this (or some of the other
alternatives presented here). For example, the following page:

http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_42_0/libs/fusion/doc/html/fusion/functional.html

<http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_42_0/libs/fusion/doc/html/fusion/functional.html>links
to a broken link:

http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_42_0/libs/functional/forward/doc/html/index.html