Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Possibly too newbie a question?
From: Eric Whitcombe (ericwsf_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-16 18:00:18

Robert,
Thanks for the reply, however it's not that something is not working. I am just trying to understand boost and how it works as a personal professional development exercise. It just happens to be that I am looking at interprocess - I could have started looking at something else but it relates to some coding I have done myself. I suppose it is a general question about advanced template programming and I think it is a valid one for this group. But I am certainly open to a better suggestion for where I can get the information I seek.