Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Phoenix] : Using phoenix with zip_iterator
From: OvermindDL1 (overminddl1_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-16 19:11:03

On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 4:38 PM, Manjunath Kudlur <keveman_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> Phoenix 2 is somewhat old now.  If you feel up to it, work on Phoenix3
>> and add binders with using Boost.Functional.Forwarding and
>> Boost.Fusion.  That is about the closest to perfect forwarding that
>> you can make something in C++.  :)
>
> I would like to give it a shot. Where can I get Phoenix3?

It is somewhere in the trunk (sandbox maybe? Pretty sure in the
trunk, might need to wait for someone to respond that actually knows).
 Part of the requirement for Phoenix to be accepted as a full Boost
Citizen was to Proto'fy it. Thus far it has barely been started (but
it *has* been started, it has a base complete, just needs everything
else to be recreated on top of it). It is mainly just converting
Phoenix2 from its own system to using Proto, and taking advantage of
other libraries that did not exist at the time Phoenix2 was created,
like Fusion and Functional.Forwarding.