Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Possibly too newbie a question?
From: Eric Whitcombe (ericwsf_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-19 14:44:12

I am using 1.42.0--
The declaration of rbtree_best_fit in rbtree_best_fit.hpp at line 58 looks
like:

template<class MutexFamily, class VoidPointer, std::size_t MemAlignment>
class rbtree_best_fit

The VoidPointer parameter name is what is used throughout the class
implementation.

The forward declarationy ou pointed out in interprocess_fwd.hpp at line 166
looks like:

template<class MutexFamily, class VoidMutex = offset_ptr<void>, std::size_t
MemAlignment = 0>
class rbtree_best_fit;

The VoidMutex there is weird.
The same thing occurs in 1.35.0 and 1.36.0 -- the only other version I
happen to have.