Subject: Re: [Boost-users] setup question
From: Rick Boesch (richardboesch_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-20 09:38:26

Steven, many thanks. I tried your suggestion and was able to verify exactly what I needed to know.
It seems "bjam -help" says -n will not execute the updating actions, but it says nothing about printing commands. I didn't cross check this with the Boost web page documentation which is in fact different (and says -n will print the commands).

As for the email timestamp, blackouts from storms over the last few days, and a low battery on the box I sent the email from, apparently conspired to confuse the clock.

Again, thanks for your help.

Rick