Subject: Re: [Boost-users] wave: changing to relative paths in #line output?
From: Hartmut Kaiser (hartmut.kaiser_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-24 20:14:53

Paul,

> > FWIW, I'm still contemplating about making the generation of the
> #line
> > directives customizable. Would you be willing to help testing such a
> > feature?
>
> No problem - let me know if/when you've got something.

Here is a list of things I implemented:

- Added new preprocessing hook: emit_line_directive, allowing to customize
the
  format of the generated #line directive.
- Changed --line/-l command line option of the wave driver application to
  accept 0, 1, and 2 as options. The option values 0 and 1 behave as before
  (disable/enable the generation of #line directives), while the option
value 2
  will generate the #line directive using the relative filename (instead of
the
  absolute filename emitted from option 1). The default option is value 1.
- Added new example: emit_custom_line_directives, demonstrating the use of
the
  new preprocessing hook.

Do you mind checking this out and verifying whether it's what you need?

Regards Hartmut

Meet me at BoostCon
www.boostcon.com