Subject: [Boost-users] Boost::ASIO Winsock.h already included?
From: Sean McAllister (smcallis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-26 01:34:02

I'm getting this error when building on windows. Looking online it seems
it can happen if you include windows.h before boost/asio.hpp without setting
WIN32_LEAN_AND_MEAN.
I've only got three places in my code that import windows.h on their own,
and I prefixed them all with that macro, but I'm still getting one error.
The only other thing I can think of is that
one of the boost libraries is including it and that's throwing a wrench into
things. Unforunately it's proving particularly pernicious to determine all
the files that include windows.h. Does anyone
know which libraries include it or have experience getting rid of this
error?