Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Boost Graph: vertex class has no copy constructor
From: Trevor Harmon (Trevor.W.Harmon_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-26 17:23:47

On Mar 26, 2010, at 11:36 AM, Trevor Harmon wrote:

> Yes, I had tried that, and the pointers are added to the graph okay
> using add_vertex, but when I try to pull them out using, say,
> graph[0], my program segfaults. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong.

Never mind the above; I was doing something dumb. One of the graphs I
had created was empty, and so graph[0] was being called on an empty
graph.

Still, I'm not sure why that would actually cause a segfault. In fact,
it wasn't the call that was causing the segfault but rather the
assignment:

graph[0]; // okay
void foo* = graph[0]; // bus error

Anyway, at least it's working now...