Subject: [Boost-users] Accessing locale information
From: Carla Strembicke (Carla.Strembicke_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-29 18:46:23

I need a call that allows me to specifiy the value locale information to retrieve.

Does one exist in Boost. I have been swimming through the documentation but find that I am drowning.

Background -> trying to replace windows GetLocaleInfo( ....) to become cross platform compliant.

Thanks

CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail is privileged, confidential and intended solely for the use of the addressee named above. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of this e-mail. Thank you.