Subject: [Boost-users] Boost Graph some newbie questions
From: Micha³ Nowotka (mmmnow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-30 03:52:56

Hello,
Although some time ago I used boost graph in some of my projects I
found this library too generic for me :) I still have some questions:

1. How to check if my graph is a tree?
2. How to generate random graph? (using generate_random_graph) - I
can't find any examples of random graph generation so it should be
very very easy and I need the simplest possible example.
3. How to use layout functions like random_graph_layout? - as in the
question above I can't find any examples.

4. Can I perform all this actions on graph of type
boost::adjacency_matrix<boost::directedS> ?

--
Regards
Michał Nowotka