Subject: [Boost-users] [statistics] chi-square test with boost
From: Christine SINOQUET (christine.sinoquet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-30 09:53:23

Hello,

I have to implement chi square tests. As I already use the boost library
boost_1_38 for other purposes, I would like to use it for this purpose
too. However I can find no documentation relative to this or the
information I find is not correct.

Can somebody indicate me how I can to use accumulators/statistics ? Is
the boost_1_38 appropriate ? Which file should I include and which
function should I use ?

I just need to specify the columns in a matrix I wish to test for
independence, the data itself and a threshold alpha. I would like the
test statistic in return, as well as the p-value.

If my question is not the object of this diffusion list, please tell me.

Thank you in advance.

Regards.