Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Boost Graph: edge indices
From: Jeremiah Willcock (jewillco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-01 17:19:05

On Thu, 1 Apr 2010, Trevor Harmon wrote:

> On Apr 1, 2010, at 6:40 AM, Jeremiah Willcock wrote:
>
>> Note that you need to fill in the edge indices; they are not created
>> automatically for the graph type you have.
>
> Which graph type would automatically create them? Thanks,

compressed_sparse_row_graph if you are willing to live with read-only
access to the graph structure (properties are still read-write). Some of
the generators like grid_graph have edge_index built in as well. The
normal mutable graph types don't have them as far as I know, though.

-- Jeremiah Willcock