Subject: [Boost-users] Release 1.12 of the C++ Middleware Writer on line
From: Brian Wood (woodbrian77_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-01 18:06:29

B"H

Release 1.12 of the C++ Middleware Writer is now on line.
This release fixes several bugs and adds support for the
following:

1. Multiple inheritance, but we don't support virtual
inheritance yet.  G-d willing, we'll add that later.

2. boost::scoped_ptr, auto_ptr/unique_ptr.

3. Accounts
An account is now needed to use the command line interface
of the C++ Middleware Writer.  When an account is created, a
directory will be associated with the account. That directory is
reused with each request and only the input files that have
changed since your last request are transmitted. The
command line interface config file, direct.cfg, refers to an
Account-Number. That file has to be updated after you set up
an account. Use this page --
http://webEbenezer.net/cgi-bin/account.cgi --
to set up an account.  Setting up an account is currently
trivial -- no questions asked -- just click the button.

There's an example of the multiple inheritance and scoped_ptr
support here -- http://webEbenezer.net/release/112.example .

Cheers,
Brian Wood
http://www.webEbenezer.net