Subject: [Boost-users] [serialization] error in boost_serialization of static variable
From: ashish srivastava (ashish_007srivastava_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-06 06:08:35

 Hello I am trying to serialize my main code using boost_serialization (attached is the small program I have written to extract my actual problem of how to serialize the static int class member variable). Without boost_serialization of static int variable the code is running fine. But when I try to serialize the static int variable in "Public" of linklist class I get the error (segmentation fault). I tried to use the "BOOST_STRONG_TYPEDEF" to wrap the "int" to "tracked_int" but the effort was in vain. Kindly help me.
regards,ashish The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo! Homepage. http://in.yahoo.com/