Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Serialization] std::set<std::string> restore performance
From: Soumen (soumen78_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-08 06:50:12

Thanks Robert and Brian. We'll revisit migration to 1.41.

Last time we tried 3/4 months back, got some static assertion (if I remember
correctly) related to some unsigned and signed comparison coming from
archive code. And that time since it's not a must and we didn't have much
bandwidth, we left it out. So, just a quick question - was that static
assertion due to improper usage of the library or it's some bug in
serialization library? If it's due to wrong usage, can you point me to
related section of the doc?

Regards,
~ Soumen