Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [math/distributions] calculating p-value?
From: John Maddock (boost.regex_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-09 11:52:16

> Actually I didn't read the testing sources. However, are the links to
> the math.pdf broken? (Perhaps it's just me, who cannot download this pdf
> right now. Or I just have a bad day ...)

The link from the HTML docs takes you to a download from SVN - it's really
slow to open in your browser, but I just tried it and it worked for me - you
might be better to right click and select "Save File" etc, or else as Paul
says, get the full Boost PDF build from sourceforge.

> The solution: I did indeed make a most stupid mistake: When you
> miscalculate N, the distribution you compare against is wrong and in the
> extreme, you get only zeros back (which happend to me). Arrgh!
> *headbang* ;-)

Happens to us all ;-)

BTW if you're trying to do something that isn't covered by the existing
tutorials, get back to us and hopefully one day something extra can get
added!

Cheers, John.