Subject: [Boost-users] compiling boost::asio w/ SSL
From: David Kaplan (davkaplan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-11 09:37:27

It seems that i have compiled boost::asio without SSL or something but
whatever I do I cannot seem to get my previously perfectly compiling app to
compile again.

I get a bunch of errors such as:

‘SSL’ has not been declared app line 121, external location:
/usr/local/include/boost/asio/ssl/detail/openssl_operation.hpp
‘struct boost::asio::ssl::detail::openssl_stream_service::impl_struct’ has
no member named ‘ext_bio’ app line 195, external location:
/usr/local/include/boost/asio/ssl/detail/openssl_stream_service.hpp
‘ssl_bio_’ was not declared in this scope app line 168, external
location: /usr/local/include/boost/asio/ssl/detail/openssl_operation.hpp
‘::SSL’ has not been declared app line 37, external location:
/usr/local/include/boost/asio/ssl/detail/openssl_operation.hpp

etc. etc. etc.

Any ideas?