Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [GIL] Premultiplications when using color_convert
From: Lubomir Bourdev (lbourdev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-12 15:43:43

Hi Eloi,

One solution is to define your own color space “rgba_premultiplied_t” and provide color conversion functions from/to it.

In your example, did you mean to use rgba32f_pixel_t ? Also wouldn’t p1[3]=0.0f set the alpha to zero? In this case the color is fully transparent. I am not sure what you would expect...

Lubomir