Subject: Re: [Boost-users] boost and Compact Framework
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-14 15:03:13

From: boost-users-bounces_at_[hidden] [mailto:boost-users-bounces_at_[hidden]] On Behalf Of Luigi Seregni
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2010 5:44 PM
To: boost-users_at_[hidden]

> I'm forced to use C++ because I'm developing on the Tegra platform and I've all the solution's files developed for
compact framework.

> So I've to comply these two constraints...

> However thanks a lot for your reply, if you have any further suggestion I'm appreciating it a lot.

FWIW, a spin-off from the Boost.Math project was a "distribution explorer"

http://sourceforge.net/projects/distexplorer/

allows you to download an installable .msi that uses .Net framework.

This uses the Boost.Math library to create a .dll from C++ mathy code compiled in CLI mode.

It links with a C# windowy thing to allow the parameters to be set and values displayed.

Of course this little utility isn't of any use to you, but it may help you in seeing how to combine C++ with C#.

All the files are in the sandbox.

https://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/math_toolkit

with details at

https://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/math_toolkit/libs/math/dot_net_example

Tell me if you have any questions about how this works.

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow
Prizet Farmhouse