Subject: [Boost-users] Multi-threaded Debug DLL and boost 1.42
From: V.V. (vladimirvalenta_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-15 14:41:45

I have a simple code that uses the boost date/time library. I can compile it
and run it with Multi-threaded Debug DLL (/MDd) switch and boost v 1.38.
However, when I switch to boost v. 1.42, I cannot run it ("The system cannot
execute"). The only way how I can run it with boost 1.42 is if I recompile
it with /MTd switch (Multi-threaded Debug).

I am probably doing something silly that has nothing to do with boost 1.38
vs 1.42 but I can't find out what it is.

I am using VC++ 2005 and I installed both versions of boost from Boost
Consulting.

Thanks.