Subject: Re: [Boost-users] issues with BOOST_CLASS_EXPORT
From: Lukas Diduch (lukas.diduch_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-16 10:49:25

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 07:52:32PM -0400, Robert Ramey wrote:

> Looks like default tracking is being used. We woul have to see the test
> program.

Sure, code is attached.

Please note the NVP and wo_base wrapper are used for boost::any. I'm aware both
are a duplication of the NVP created by the serialization framework as well as
the wrapper used by boost::any. I've tried using interna from any directly
(using def BOOST_NO_MEMBER_TEMPLATE_FRIENDS accessing holder) but failed with
that approach because of any's constructor. Maybe there's a way to do this
whole thing easier i've just missed, but that's another discussion.

Sincerely
Lukas Diduch