Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Spirit.Qi : forfait !
From: Hartmut Kaiser (hartmut.kaiser_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-16 11:13:12

Michael,

> Ok, nothing to do, I'm not able to write a working parser with
> Boost.Spirit!! I attach to this mail the original flex/bison based
> parser, that I wrote some years ago, and the one developed with Spirit.
> It seems that parsing doesn't start () but I don't understand why that
> happens, I've tryied several ways without success.
> Help me, please. I'm going crazy!! It's so simple, and so difficult at
> the same time... :-(

I really would like to help but I can't compile your example (parser.h and ../exception/sapecngexception.h is missing). And even if I could, it is always the best if you try to minimize the code you send to expose exactly the problem you're having. It's very difficult to understand such complex programs as yours without investing a significant amount of time.

Regards Hartmut

Meet me at BoostCon
www.boostcon.com