Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Spirit.Qi : forfait !
From: Michele Caini (michele.caini_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-18 16:24:10

Il 17/04/2010 20:47, Igor R ha scritto:
>> Parser is part of a more complex software so it is not so easy to extract it from the software.
>
> Usually a parser uses structs definition only. If it's too much
> "blended" with the other parts of your program, then maybe it's worth
> improving your code structure anyway.

Parser is part of classes involved into builder pattern. Or better, I
have a class A (without setter methods) and a friend class A_builder
that aims to create and initialize objects of A. That's all, A_builder
uses the parser to read from streams and fill structures strictly
related to A, using dedicated functions.
Considering this, parser is part of a more complex software and I can't
easy extract it from the software.

> Is it "something like" or it's the exact input? It looks like you try
> to parse "1"/"0" with qi::bool_. This is incorrect, because bool_
> expects "true"/"false", so use qi::int_ instead.

Oops! I'm a stupid, qi::bool_ really wants "true"/"false" string? Ehm...
Oooook! Maybe this is the problem, I'll try.

Thanks a lot to all,
Michele