Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Spirit Newbie (balanced parentheses)
From: EricB (eric.britz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-19 02:57:14

Le 19/04/2010 02:01, OvermindDL1 a écrit :

> Ah, BCC, yes, that compiler has a *ton* of issues, and that is still
> putting it mildly. Why is your place using such an absolutely broken
> compiler? Any chance of using GCC/MSVC?
Some part of the code has been checked to be compiled with GCC. So the
change process is going on, but the software is more than 500K lines of
code, this will be a long process (more than One year may be Two I
think). My delivery is schedule for june.
So there are no way to simulate the skip and raw directives behavior
with 1.6.4 ?