Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Random] Good Truly-Random Seed
From: Hossein Haeri (powerprogman_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-21 18:16:22

Hi Scott,

> It does, in the form of random_device, though for some
> reason it seems the Windows implementation still hasn't happened.

I'm not sure if this is because I'm using Windows or not. But, when I include the header and try to instantiate a random_device, my compiler (GCC) says it can't find the implementation of the ctor and the (virtual) dtor. I had a look at the header file and there was no definition over there. Had a quick search in the respective directories and couldn't find an implementation file either. Any suggestions?

Cheers,
--Hossein