Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Histogram
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-28 14:18:44

When you have decided how to bin your values...

You might like also to look at the example in the SVG Visualization 2007 GSoC project

\boost-sandbox\SOC\2007\visualization\libs\svg_plot\example

https://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/SOC/2007/visualization/libs/svg_plot/example/demo_2d_histogram.cpp

and the svg plot it produces is attached.

You will find a pdf version of the manual at

https://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/SOC/2007/visualization/libs/svg_plot/doc/pdf/svg_plot.pdf

HTH

Paul

---