Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Serialization of a complex data structure
From: Marco Meoni - Sbaush (sbaush_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-05-03 09:39:31

I don't know if I understood correctly but I understood that the key
function of vector serialization is split_free. I did not understand how to
use this technique in the case of my example. Can you help me understand the
workings of the vector serialization so as to know how to extend it to
classes? What can i read to understand how to solve?

Thanks...

Marco.