Subject: [Boost-users] how to compare fusion adapted structures
From: Olaf Peter (ope-devel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-05-06 08:45:52

Hi,

in my project I do have a lot of fusion adapted structures (due to use
for/with spirit).

Now I want to compare them. How to reuse the informations? In the
example attached, I show the (imo) complicated way using
fusion::vector_tie. I would like reuse the BOOST_FUSION_ADAPT_STRUCT
macro since it generates tag_of<>, struct_member<>, struct_member_name<>
, struct_size<> etc.

At
http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_42_0/libs/fusion/doc/html/fusion/extension/ext_full.html
there is the full blown feature shown how to adapt the structure for a
fusion iterator. What do I really need for simple comparing? Is it the
way to use? Even simpler one?

Since the project is involving, a simple and && combine of the members
isn't save - easy to lost one ...

Thanks,
Olaf