Subject: [Boost-users] [Serialization] Newbie question
From: David Aldrich (David.Aldrich_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-05-06 12:02:45

Hi

I have a need to serialize some STL containers in our C++ application. We build for Linux and Windows but do not currently use Boost. Adoption of Boost would seem to demand that we install the complete Boost library on all our development machines. This is straightforward but would be a serious project decision.

Would it be possible to use the Serialization library by just adding the Serialization header files to our project directory and compiling them with our project?

Perhaps later we could install Boost in full ...

Best regards

David