Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Boost + Android NDK
From: Felipe Magno de Almeida (felipe.almeida_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-05-17 13:13:17

NuSkooler <nuskooler_at_[hidden]> writes:

[snip]

> Building:
> bjam toolset=gcc-arm target-os=linux stdlib=stlport define=_LITTLE_ENDIAN
>
> Again, all of this seems very messy. Some of it may not even be
> necessary. STLPort was something I was messing with; I'm not sure if
> it's ultimately required (the patch/stdllib=stlport).
>
> Any pointers greatly appreciated!

Are you using the trunk's version of STLPort? The STLPort in trunk has
modifications for use in android. Though it assumes it doesn't have RTTI
and exceptions.
You would need to add -D__ANDROID__ as well, since it is this that
STLPort checks for.
I'm still trying to compile and your email was *very* valuable.
Maybe creating a android.jam in the tools/ dir in boost.build would be
better.

Regards,

--
Felipe Magno de Almeida